When we go camping we usually prepare and bring a lot of equipment, a large tent, mattresses, sleeping bags, food equipment and plan to stick around for a while but what are the things to look after our safety on a trip what are the things needed to be safe even if failures occur.
- Navigation gps – Today technology offers the GPS device so we can plan a trip and return safely to camp without faltering way, who loves the old system can bring a compass and map A fire starters – to be able to start a camp fire
- Light – electric lantern, flashlight to find your way at night.
- Sunscreen -When going for hiking or just been outside pay attention to rub lotion to not burn the skin.
- Extra food- better to have more food than would be lacking
- water – Pay attention to drink a lot to not dry out, and of course wear a hat
- First aid kit – First Aid Kit is very important because you can gethurt, cut and even being bitten by snake. you should bring a first aid instructions in case
- Leatherman multi tool
- High boots – to avoid the bite of a snake or other reptile and And avoid turning your ankle
Image by Mtnbiker09